The weather is starting to get warm and grilling weather is approaching. There’s nothing like the smell of burgers, hotdogs, or really any other meat cooking on the grill on a warm day. I’m sure everyone is getting excited and ready for the warm weather, but who is actually prepared to start grilling? Maybe your old grill is starting to go or you would just like to upgrade to a better grill to build up your outdoor kitchen. Either way you may be lost when deciding which grill to choose. With all these similar features found across most grills, it’s hard to make a decision and spot the differences. So today we are looking at five features that set the new Viking grills apart from other grills.
1. 29,000 BTU burners- One feature that really sets this grill apart from others is the 29,000 BTU stainless steel burners. This is the highest in the industry so you will not find better burners with higher BTU in any other grill. You know you can count on the best grilling experience with these optimal burners that can tackle any meat.
2. Black Briquettes and New Flavor Generating System- The diamond black briquettes and new flavor generating system is another new feature that set the Viking grills apart. The black briquettes not only protect the grill and provide even heat distribution while cooking, but they are also part of a flavor generating system. As grilling drippings collect on the briquettes, they become smoke and create new flavor in your cooking. In addition, they contain a unique “flip-clean” design, so they can easily be flipped over to burn off excess build-up and clean themselves without any extra work.
3. Upgraded Rotisserie with New Housing- Many grills today have a rotisserie built in, but the new Viking grill takes it a step further. The 15,000 BTU Infrared Rotisserie burner now has a new motor housing box that provides a new look that stands out as well as better a feel. This rotisserie can now hold a maximum capacity of 70lbs.
4. Power Porcelain Cast Iron Gates- Another feature that sets the Viking grill apart from many others is the Power Porcelain cast iron grates. The nice part of the grates is that porcelain does not stain or rust easily, like steel. Most steel grates get stained and dirty after one use and it is difficult to ever get it completely clean. But the porcelain grates can be easily cleaned to look like new after use because food does not stick to it. The grates also guarantee the best grilling conditions, as they are a better conductor of heat than steel is.
5. Easy Cleanup Features- The final feature that sets the Viking grills apart from others is the easy cleanup. As already seen in a number of the other features, these grills are easy to clean thanks to the porcelain cast iron grates that are non-stick and the black briquettes that clean themselves. The Viking ranges also contain a drip tray and burner drip guards that assist the grease in reaching the trays. It will be hard to find a grill easier to clean than the new Viking outdoor range.
With all the grills on the market and all the features it can be hard to see what really stands out. However, here are 5 features that set the Viking outdoor grill apart from others. So come down to Mrs. G TV & Appliances to check out the new Viking grills in person, or visit www.mrsgs.com to learn more.