- Weber PERFORMER® w/ TOUCH-N-GO™ Gas Ignition: The Weber Performer grill really is the mother of all grills. It’s a Weber charcoal grill with a propane igniter to be sure your coals light easily and stay lit. It has a shelf for plates and accessories and a built in CharBin container to hold up to 20 pounds of fresh coals (or you can put a bag in it and use it to collect trash). Plus, cleanup is a breeze with the aluminum ash catcher. This is a larger sized grill, so you will need a truck or other similar large vehicle to transport.
- Weber Q® 140: Who says you need a pickup truck to tailgate? This light-weight and portable electric grill is small enough to travel in any size car. Yet it offers 189 sq. in. of cooking space to create all the grilled foods you love, without the need for propane tanks, or even charcoal briquettes. All it requires is access to an outlet.
- Weber Q® 220: Another grill in the Q® Series, the 220 is larger (280 sq. in. of cooking space) and comes with folding work tables with tool holders. This is a gas grill with a built-in thermometer on the lid so you know you’re cooking at the right temperature. Despite the larger cooking space and the added shelves, this Weber grill is still very portable and will fit in any car.
- Weber Q® 320: This Weber gas grill is fit for someone preparing a feast at the game. It has 2 stainless steel burners and a warming rack. It has a whopping 462 sq. in. of total cooking space. Its cart is on 2 wheels for easy portability. This grill will require a truck or other large vehicle to transport.
- Weber ONE-TOUCH® GOLD: For the charcoal grill enthusiasts, this grill is the perfect option. It’s easily transportable in an SUV or truck, and it provides 508 sq. in. or grilling space. It comes with 2 Char-Basket™ charcoal fuel holders, no-rust aluminum vent, built-in thermometer and a stainless steel, ONE-TOUCH® cleaning system with removable, black aluminum high-capacity ash catcher.
Any one of the grills listed above will make for a killer tailgating party. And with the best prices in the area, we’re sure you will get the best deal from Mrs. G’s. So stop in the store to see these grills up close and personal, or check them out online at www.mrsgs.com.