On Sunday, October 7th, NJ 101.5′s popular daytime co-hosts Dennis Malloy and Judi Franco came to Mrs. G TV & Appliances and delighted a group of 101.5 listeners with a show that combined Dennis’ culinary talents and Judi’s sharp wit. Dennis prepared some Italian favorites, Eggplant Parm, Pesto and Homemade Pasta. Below are some of his recipes for you to try at home. Let us know if you made it and how it turned out!
- 1 small package of fresh basil
- 5 containers of pine nuts
- 5 large containers of fresh basil or 15 small containers of basil (whatever is available)
- 2 12 or 16 oz. containers of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle of extra virgin olive oil 25 oz.
- head of garlic
- 1 bag of pasta flour 4lb. bag
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 large container of ricotta cheese
- 1 12 oz. container of pecorino romano cheese
- 1 bunch of fresh Italian or flat leaf parsely
- Salt and fresh ground pepper